• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

L.a. Auto Show...gimme Input

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
If you go into business offering replacement instrument consoles, I'm in line to buy!
Your name along with a few others are already on the planed list; I'm talking about a full time shop with other people to do the work and a brick and mortar location away from my private shop. Something like NW Elio Customs

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what you come up with. I hope you have mail order kits, too! :)
I have to be careful with how much "extra" I make; I've been doing custom builds and parts for the last 35 years. I've done a bunch of "one off" units but the plan for the Elio at this point in time is: Interior panels, dash cluster replacements, wheel cover lighting kits.
The things I will want to do here will be the true custom builds (aka cost is no object) I really love doing those so much more; that's when I pull out all the stops; keyless ignitions, full interior designs and builds, and the "I want what no one else has" items (aka cost is no object). Those builds are few and far between, but I have done a number of them. Built up a 1982 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 2 door once; on completion is was close to $200K.

Top Bottom