• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just For The Cat Lovers Here

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A couple of days ago, on Iowa Public Radio, the program "Talk of Iowa" had a story titled, "Who Runs the World? Cats!" It's an interview (about 45 minutes long) with Abigail Tucker, author of The Lion in the Living Room: How House Cats Tamed Us and Took Over the World. The link is to that episode, so you can listen to it if you're interested.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's the anti-escape artist

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
My new kitten (Superstorm Sandy, the 4 legged terrorist) and the Christmas tree are driving me crazy.
When we got Sandy in July she was 3 months old, and weighed 3lbs.
Now that's she coming up on 8 months old, she weighs 10.5lbs, is afraid of nothing or no one, that also happens to love climbing trees in the backyard has met her first Christmas tree, with minimal decorations (all of them non-breakable).
I got tired of yelling, so I found a quiet way to deter her, a commercial grade spray bottle with a stream that will reach about 10'.
Oh, did I mention she hates to get wet?

So when I saw this little cartoon, it really hit home:

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My new kitten (Superstorm Sandy, the 4 legged terrorist) and the Christmas tree are driving me crazy.
When we got Sandy in July she was 3 months old, and weighed 3lbs.
Now that's she coming up on 8 months old, she weighs 10.5lbs, is afraid of nothing or no one, that also happens to love climbing trees in the backyard has met her first Christmas tree, with minimal decorations (all of them non-breakable).
I got tired of yelling, so I found a quiet way to deter her, a commercial grade spray bottle with a stream that will reach about 10'.
Oh, did I mention she hates to get wet?

So when I saw this little cartoon, it really hit home:

All I can think of are all of those needles that are now lodged semi-permanently in her fur, destined to come out on your pillow or as you're petting her.

Top Bottom