• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is There Any Physical And Substantial Progress Towards Production Of The Elio?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure Arilea can put you in touch with Elvis Payne (A-Z Book)/& or
his publisher.........You could have 40K pre-orders.................I'd buy one.
PS: Jerome are you listening??? :)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXceZ986ePJWPQCho9iH9V7rtP35yyc9w-7RsRxd6T0_TTXd6Alw.jpg

The book could come out after a short delay... :rolleyes:

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:(
I've been following Elio since Feb of 2013. Upgraded to the $1.000 reservation level after I drove 4 hrs one way to see it in Minneapolis in may of 2013. I'm sure behind closed doors Elio can say they've made leaps & bounds in their progress toward getting this built. They've done an excellent job in marketing this. Where they failed is in keeping their supporters interested. Instead of progress reports in their blog as it was suppose to be....We get color contests & tour updated.

Now we are seeing 2015 as the year Elio will be built. I would love to say YIPPEE & be on my way down to pick mine up. Been down this path four times already with Elio.....Why is this time frame different than the others? Elio has not produced any progress reports to think differently.

No I'm not negative or a naysayer. I've seen to much in the past 2 years to get my hopes set to high again.
Please Elio give me reason to actively support you once again!
Same here, learned about the ELIO in 2013 and made a 1K non refundable all-in w/ less info. than what we all know now. Drove to Arizona just to see it first hand. The thing to remember is 3 years is really not that bad considering EM is not an existing car maker like Ford, GM, etc. who already have the money, the manufacturing facilities and their manpower to start a new model from scratch and sell it in record time! This is a start up company that is close to delivering our ELIO this year! You can start entertaining your worst fear by about Sept. but right now, relax and kick back and let EM do it's job!

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate your input!

Intelligenza ... o la mancanza di essa ... è facile da identificare ...
If you think my lack of intelligence is easily identified that is fine.

The problem is not your questions. Actually, many of them are very good and intelligent questions (regardless what you think of mine). The problem is what comes across as a sense of superiority, intended or not. Humility creates friends and superiority create resentment. The greatest intellect in the world will not make one feel connected to others. That is what friends are for.

delphinum natare doces (P.S. It is not Italian)

TexasElio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The problem is not your questions. Actually, many of them are very good and intelligent questions (regardless what you think of mine). The problem is what comes across as a sense of superiority, intended or not. Humility creates friends and superiority create resentment. The greatest intellect in the world will not make one feel connected to others. That is what friends are for.

Please accept my apologizes...my questions & comments are not intended to offend...or impart a sense of superiority...I promise you that my intellect is nothing out of the ordinary...I'm just a "car guy" trying to understand the Elio Motors story...

You're absolutely correct...humility is a wonderful trait...and is always greatly admired!

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
just want to offer that if G1 does write a book, I will immediately be taking $1,000 nonrefundable "all in" as well as any other denomination, again ..that will be nonrefundable. I personally agree to have one of his personally autographed books sent to you immediately or at least as soon as your number comes up. I cannot offer a 50% discount but will guarantee you move up the list for G1's second book "What about that gas cap?". All $100 or above reservationists will get a yellow t shirt and two bumper stickers...because that is just the kind of guy I am.

TexasElio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday's news would appear to put Elio Motor's reputation at risk...and make to harder to secure additional funding to complete R&D development...

Mr Elio's lack of transparency is now coming back to haunt him...

Top Bottom