• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Is Elio Still Saying Mid 2016 To Start Production?

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't visited the site in a while. Is Elio still staying with mid 2016, or has it been pushed back again?

grampi

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wisely (IMO) EM no longer looks at their crystal ball to publicly project timelines.
Many here have gone so far as to calculate when to expect delivery!!
Having an inside line, it won't happen until Jupiter aligns with Mars!

It may be wise from the standpoint of them looking like fools every time they have to push back the date, but what is supposed to keep people's interest if there's no carrot on a stick? Most people need something to look forward to...

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't EM'S refiling document include a 15 month timeline schedule, which starts after SEC approval and crowdsource funding is in the bank, state an anticipated 2017 production schedule...............and that is if everything goes according to plan.

I actually started to write the same thing, then double checked the latest offering statement. It does show production starting in the 12th month after the completion of the stock offering. It also shows 'Production Planning' happening into the 13th month. Not sure how that works. That MIGHT imply that the first Elios could be rolling off the line very late 2016. Assuming no schedule delays. I'm still resigned to early to mid 2017.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wisely (IMO) EM no longer looks at their crystal ball to publicly project timelines.
Many here have gone so far as to calculate when to expect delivery!!
Having an inside line, it won't happen until Jupiter aligns with Mars!

You missed parts of that.......

When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius

He He He He .. ;)

cantwait

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I actually started to write the same thing, then double checked the latest offering statement. It does show production starting in the 12th month after the completion of the stock offering. It also shows 'Production Planning' happening into the 13th month. Not sure how that works. That MIGHT imply that the first Elios could be rolling off the line very late 2016. Assuming no schedule delays. I'm still resigned to early to mid 2017.
Wow. I just clicked on that, and found that they did another SEC re-submission on November 9th. Thanks.

Does that mean that things are getting closer to being approved?

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
PE stated in a recent email to everyone who expressed interest that the approval could come any day now and that we should watch our email closely for information about the opening of the 7-day window.

Top Bottom