• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Want My Elio Now!

John Giberson

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there in Florida that would be interested in participating in an "EOE" (Elio Owners Event)? I was thinking possibly a weekend get together in Key West maybe around the June/July 2015 time frame. I figure by that time, many deliveries should have already been made.

Let me know if there is any interest since I have some contacts in Key West.

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there in Florida that would be interested in participating in an "EOE" (Elio Owners Event)? I was thinking possibly a weekend get together in Key West maybe around the June/July 2015 time frame. I figure by that time, many deliveries should have already been made.

Let me know if there is any interest since I have some contacts in Key West.

I might be interested, but you might want to find something more centrally located in Florida. People in the panhandle would have a 12-15 hour drive to go to Key West. I could be wrong. Maybe people don't mind a long driving trip to show off their Elios.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure when they plan to start up the production line?
Fred, Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. The forum will give you the latest and most complete information along with facts, opinions, misinformation, fantasies and entertainment. There are threads on nearly every topic and plenty of helpful people that will try to answer all your questions. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just joined up. I missed a couple of recent Elio events in Central Florida. Hope they come back soon!

hey welcome lots of good reading. Last spring they were down here at the Palm beach county fair- I only found out well after the fact- the'll be in rome GA (about 11 hours from Delray Beach) and if they let folks with their numbers have a special line probably give it a try

Top Bottom