• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Want My Elio Now!

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just joined up. I missed a couple of recent Elio events in Central Florida. Hope they come back soon!
Floyd, the day you joined this site I was sitting in the Elio at the Tyrone Square Mall in St. Pete. You just missed out. I drove down from Crystal River (94 miles) and it was well worth the trip. After seeing the car in person I upped my All In deposit to the max.

ctibbs

Reaction score
Sitting here in Naples FL waiting for my Elio to be ready. Anyone else out there in SW Florida?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well 'jrm_cr_fl'; got ya beat. I drove down from the Panhandle, Ft. Walton Beach (455mi. -one way), and got to sit in it both days. #925 (see picture) Will probably travel again.... when the P4 comes back to the Sunshine State!

Marv Cohen

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Presently Deefield Beach moving to Jensen Beach
I went in halfway I currently own a Viper(Zhen) 250cc which is more off the road than on it. I should have known better and waited for an American made product. The lease on my 2013 GMC Terrain will be up near the delivery date of the Elio but if need be I will use the viper or rent a vehicle until I get the word and fly to Shreeveport and take a taxi to the plant and pick up my white P4 and drive back to SE Florida. I get by without AC in the summer in the viper but I have lived here quite a while so I am acclimated to SE Florida . The AC on a three wheeler would probably be a nice selling point in the Southern states especially in a closed vehicle like the Elio. At the asking price I will probably buy another for my eldest grandson who will be taking drivers ed soon.

Last edited:

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Marv,

Have similar thoughts in regards to a teenager vehicle. Also, look at it as a safety improvement for a teenager. Accidents with teenagers increase with the number of occupants in the vehicle. Distractions and other issues multiply with numbers. Two occupants….it's safer.

Top Bottom