• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Saw It, Sat In It, I Want It.

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I should have feedback for after my trip to see the P4 in Knoxville, tomorrow afternoon. The specs indicate that the front will be very similar to my 2012 VW Passat SEL and the rear should be similar to my 2000 VW Jetta. The Jetta isn't cramped at all. Tomorrow, I'll know how the actual experience feels. :)

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I should have feedback for after my trip to see the P4 in Knoxville, tomorrow afternoon. The specs indicate that the front will be very similar to my 2012 VW Passat SEL and the rear should be similar to my 2000 VW Jetta. The Jetta isn't cramped at all. Tomorrow, I'll know how the actual experience feels. :)

IF you see someone there who is over 6 feet tall and on the heavy side...ask them their opinion too. Thanks

Critter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. How tall are you? Did you ask/get answers to any "tough" questions?
I am 5'8" will post a pic when I get them downloaded from my phone. Channel 8 news was doing an interview when I was there. He was busy with them. There was a couple behind me. the man was tall probably over 6' and his wife got in the back seat, then he got in. Both were suprised with the room they have.

Top Bottom