• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Just Upgraded To $1,000 All In!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I 1st heard of Elio the 1st part of Sep 2015. After finding this forum, and looking everywhere for Elio news, I signed up in Oct 2015 for $250 Want In.

Lately, the news seems to be getting more positive, so I transferred to the $250 All In a few weeks ago. Thought I would be satisfied with that spot. Was refusing to up it to $1,000 for various reasons.

Then the last couple of weeks happened. I was still willing to let it slide, missed the original cutoff of last week for the 50% bonus.

And this week happened. They extended the bonus for another week, the engine announcement of yesterday. I couldn't take it any more and succumbed to the marketing strategy! (Thanks to John Painter and Sethodine for so elequently pointing out how that works!)

Short story long, now I wait patiently (?) for the SIL...
Excellent!! Very good choice, and you won't be disappointed in the long run.
I say long run, because I've been an All In since 2013, and I believe more now than ever, my Elio is close to coming home with me.

DeltaMike

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It will be a great trip. We'll vary our speed and rpm for the first 500 miles to give it a little break in period. The last 1000 miles will hypermiling and an a very serious competition to see who can get the highest miles per gallon. Coming down the Rockies will be a blast.
Not sure if you'll go by way of I-70 west of Denver... You could check out performance on the highest public hiway in the US: Co Hwy 5 to 14000+ ft on Mt Evans!

Jclang

Reaction score
I upgraded from the $100.00 all in to the $1000.00 all in before the May 15th cut off date for the next set of reservation numbers assignments . As of today I haven't received my email with with my reservation number. Anybody know when I should expect that email??

Top Bottom