• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Just Upgraded To $1,000 All In!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
My brother and I couldn't restrain our enthusiasm any longer and did it within seconds of each other (planning to pick them up together and caravan home). Should receive our SIL#s next week. :)

Way to go Runt2! Congrats to you and your brother. Just curious, was the Roush signing news something that pushed you to take the leap?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My brother and I couldn't restrain our enthusiasm any longer and did it within seconds of each other (planning to pick them up together and caravan home). Should receive our SIL#s next week. :)

Nice!! That's going to be a roadtrip to remember! Curious how they'll perform going over the Continental Divide...That's way up there!

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cool! My brother and I are hoping to do something similar, if only we can scrounge up the cash to go $1000 all-in! But for now $100 will have to suffice.

Top Bottom