• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Couldn't Wait

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours is the superior intellect. Unless you count the time you plopped down good money on a car that hadn't been released yet, all the while waiting and waiting and waiting for it to finish testing and ... oops. sorry. Errm. Yes? Yes. Yours is the superior intellect.

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yours is the superior intellect. Unless you count the time you plopped down good money on a car that hadn't been released yet, all the while waiting and waiting and waiting for it to finish testing and ... oops. sorry. Errm. Yes? Yes. Yours is the superior intellect.

It is even worse (or better) when you consider how much money I have in the stock. That's an intangible^2. One would think that I suffer from 2-dimensional thinking.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It won't go bad after 6 months, even when contaminated with ethanol like almost all gas is now.

The Volt has a “engine and fuel maintenance mode”, aka "forced burn" mode that will run the engine to use up the gasoline every so often.
Paul Elio has said the vehicle is not set up for ethanol gas and that is concern. Most stations in my area have the corn.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Chevy had a lease on here in Houston for $202 per month for 24 months and I used that to lever same deal for my Nissan Sentra. Chevrolet has made some good advancements lately.
I love the ads that make the monthly payment attractive, by raising the down payment
They could easily offer to lease a car for $10.00/ month, (with $30,000 down) :-)

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would have to be good on at least E10 since you cannot get anything with less ethanol anywhere around here from a regular gas station. I think there are also a handful of states that make it mandatory to use E10 instead of regular unleaded.

I would be shocked if the Elio could run E85.

Top Bottom