• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Loveland Ohio

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even though it says Cincinnati. I'm excited about the Elio and frustrated by patchy communications. I'm all-in for $250, and am waiting to receive my place in line.
I didn't know there was a Loveland in Ohio. There is also one in Nevada - a very interesting little town. Hi and welcome from Oregon, Ekh. You won't receive your place in line until you are all in for $1K. I started at $100 and am working my way up. Actually when you consider all other vehicle development programs are done in total secrecy, we do not get patchy communications, we get lots of information. It is truly a wondrous and exciting adventure. I hope you enjoy the many threads and forums on this site. There is a very active group from Ohio so you might want to contact Quick NE Ohio who is organizing a sit down get together the end of this month. I hope you will fret less and enjoy more of this journey to Elio ownership. :-) Z

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I didn't know there was a Loveland in Ohio. There is also one in Nevada - a very interesting little town. Hi and welcome from Oregon, Ekh. You won't receive your place in line until you are all in for $1K. I started at $100 and am working my way up. Actually when you consider all other vehicle development programs are done in total secrecy, we do not get patchy communications, we get lots of information. It is truly a wondrous and exciting adventure. I hope you enjoy the many threads and forums on this site. There is a very active group from Ohio so you might want to contact Quick NE Ohio who is organizing a sit down get together the end of this month. I hope you will fret less and enjoy more of this journey to Elio ownership. :) Z
Yep z there is a Loveland in sw Oh, it's a pretty cool little town ,, the post offices there get really busy during Valentines Day week, every one from the cincinnati area rushes to get their cards mailed post marked with the special Love-Land postal stamp they only it use for that event..

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's also a Loveland, CO ... and I've been in both Loveland, OH and Loveland, CO on the same day! I didn't know about Nevada, but KS has a Loveland ... I believe there are 5 of them in the US.

Paladin

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, all. I feel very welcome! I've suggested to Elio that they ditch the outside mirrors in favor of mini-cams, to reduce surface area and provide better rear vision. I wonder how that would work out cost-wise, or if it could be an option. But maybe I should post that in another thread / forum.

I talked to Elio about a rear cam and viewed on a traditional rearview mirror (since we don't have a rear window, there was going to be no rear view mirror), and they told me that the rear cam will be an option.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather they wired it up than I do .. ; my auto tinkering days are pretty well in the past. But I would see a rear view cam as essential, not just when backing up.

Double D in Ohio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's also a Loveland, CO ... and I've been in both Loveland, OH and Loveland, CO on the same day! I didn't know about Nevada, but KS has a Loveland ... I believe there are 5 of them in the US.

Ekh : Just FYI I'm in Lebanon in Warren Co, Ohio....You aren't all alone in SW Ohio. Most of the Ohio crowd seems to be in the Greater Cleveland area. See ya ,on here and we will have to get lunch sometime once we get our autocycles. Double D.

AltoidBox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Ekh : Just FYI I'm in Lebanon in Warren Co, Ohio....You aren't all alone in SW Ohio. Most of the Ohio crowd seems to be in the Greater Cleveland area. See ya ,on here and we will have to get lunch sometime once we get our autocycles. Double D.

And it looks like I'm about halfway between the both of you in the Maineville area.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Good to see you Altoid Box. Looks like you folks in the Cincinnati Area might get together down there May 31, 7:00 PM, same time as the folks in Cleveland Area. That way you won't have the drive all the way up here. We can connect the two meetings by computer or cell phones. But, of course one meeting would be the nicest.

Moderator can you move this conversation to the Ohio forum?

Top Bottom