• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Loveland Ohio

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even though it says Cincinnati. I'm excited about the Elio and frustrated by patchy communications. I'm all-in for $250, and am waiting to receive my place in line.
You won't get a number till you are all in at $1,000 OR they stop taking reservations.

Marine 7

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though it says Cincinnati. I'm excited about the Elio and frustrated by patchy communications. I'm all-in for $250, and am waiting to receive my place in line.
Welcome Ekh you will get some good info on this site Great people with a lot of news on the Elio

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm curious -- I wonder what the distribution of 100, 250, 500 and 1000 all-inners is. Pyramie? Bell Curve? Hmmm.

Welcome to this forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you jumped in for this amazing vehicle and also decided to join us on this fun forum full of Elio fans. I think many of us would like to see these numbers but unfortunately Elio has not made them available to us. I have a survey of members, http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/ , where we are getting a little insight into this but what we do know from is that about 80% of reservations are non-refundable. We also can roughly estimate the percentage of all reservations that are $1000 non-refundable at about 25% of all reservations.

We have a diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, all. I feel very welcome! I've suggested to Elio that they ditch the outside mirrors in favor of mini-cams, to reduce surface area and provide better rear vision. I wonder how that would work out cost-wise, or if it could be an option. But maybe I should post that in another thread / forum.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, all. I feel very welcome! I've suggested to Elio that they ditch the outside mirrors in favor of mini-cams, to reduce surface area and provide better rear vision. I wonder how that would work out cost-wise, or if it could be an option. But maybe I should post that in another thread / forum.

You are not alone with that idea but apparently it is not legal in the USA at the moment. We actually have thread discussing this very topic: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/change-in-rear-view-mirrors.178/
Enjoy!:D

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elio family and forum. Here you will find the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions about the Elio development. It will provide hours of entertainment and some frustrations as well. There are plenty of friendly, helpful, and positive people that will try to answer any question you may have. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great town.. I was raised a few miles from you..I'm not sure if you will get a number with a 250 all in but no big deal, they only have about 4000 with the required 1000 buck in to get a number.. Elio claims they can produce the all in reservations in about 7 weeks once they start..

Top Bottom