• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Grey Hound To Shreveport & Drive Times, Oh My!

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I finally got around to looking greyhound up. From Youngstown cost is between $165.00 to $219.00. 4 transfers and 8 lay overs, 30 to 41 hours ! By ford it's 1,092 miles and 18 hours ! OH MY !!!!!
Quick,

Just did a little search on flights. Cost about $300 one way from Cleveland to Shreveport. Small layover in Atlanta. 5 hours total in time.
It's a little early to make reservations but hope this information will help you to make your best decision.

Reaction score
Actual we are getting two, but the husband doesn't know it yet, lol. The first #1685 will be his and we decided on Blue. He will not be changing it in anyway. Thinks it might be worth more left alone. The second will be some time later because I only put $100.00 non-fundable. I will need the extra time to same money for it. We don't like bills. I will either sell it or have it white and get a fancy paint job, something like my picture with flames. I am the dreamer.

Marine 7

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohio to Shreveport when I worked for General Motors in the Truck Div. this was one of the plants that I went to, its only about a 30 min. drive from the airport. I flew from Cleveland to Dallas then took a twin engine prop. from Dallas to Shreveport. This is the norm for flying to Shreveport.

Hailn

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Never actually thought that living in Louisiana would ever have any perks, but getting to drive there to pick up my Elio and only having to drive 5 hour, I'll take it.

Top Bottom