• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Got To Bite The Bullet.....

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ultimately, it was mine. Headed to work before sunrise. 2 cars had gotten in a small wreck in the passing lane. The got out to exchange info and they turned the car off and didn't put their hazard lights on. I never saw them and hit the back car going about 45 MPH. My Explorer flipped on it's side. Luckily both parties int he other cars where not in there cars (there were in the grassy median exchanging info. I walked away with only a couple of bruises (across my chest where the seat-belt was and my lower stomach where I assume the steering will hit me. No tickets were given, but for insurance purposes, I was liable for everything.

I purchased another Explorer after living through that with virtually no injury. I am sold on their safety.
You were lucky; glad to hear you're alright.

Injunjoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yikes! Good thing you wore the brown pants!
I bit the bullet today. Got rid of the 1990 Geo Metro about 2 weeks ago for $1000. That gave me the same amount of money that Paul Elio lost me by waiting forever for production. Got my spot in line #6014 in 2013. Got tired of waiting and driving a 20 year old car and an almost 30 year old Geo. Had a heart attack and 7 bypasses in April. Can't work on cars any more (I built the Geo engine in 2011) Have almost recovered from the gruesome surgery at age 67. I am on my second round of EDTA oral chelation with Cardio Renew, which if I had known I had blocked coronary arteries from exposure to second hand smoke from both parents, I could have avoided a $20K surgery with $100 of chelation. Now my arteries are plaque free and my grafts will never plug up from using Cardio Renew. So I bought a 2017 Ford Fusion with 15K miles today. I will enjoy a newer car for my remaining approximately 50 years. I pick up the car tomorrow.

Last edited:

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bit the bullet today. Got rid of the 1990 Geo Metro about 2 weeks ago for $1000. That gave me the same amount of money that Paul Elio lost me by waiting forever for production. Got my spot in line #6014 in 2013. Got tired of waiting and driving a 20 year old car and an almost 30 year old Geo. Had a heart attack and 7 bypasses in April. Can't work on cars any more (I built the Geo engine in 2011) Have almost recovered from the gruesome surgery at age 67. I am on my second round of EDTA oral chelation with Cardio Renew, which if I had known I had blocked coronary arteries from exposure to second hand smoke from both parents, I could have avoided a $20K surgery with $100 of chelation. Now my arteries are plaque free and my grafts will never plug up from using Cardio Renew. So I bought a 2017 Ford Fusion with 15K miles today. I will enjoy a newer car for my remaining approximately 50 years. I pick up the car tomorrow.
It was a sad day when I sold my 94' Suzuki Swift (Metro clone), loved the simplicity of that car, and the 50+ mpg!

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now my arteries are plaque free and my grafts will never plug up from using Cardio Renew. I will enjoy a newer car for my remaining approximately 50 years. I pick up the car tomorrow.
How did u get your arteries plaque free? Congrats on your new car and good outlook on life.

Injunjoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After the first Cardio Renew cleanse which ended about July 24 the vendor said they are 100% clean for most people. Because I had heart surgery AND a stroke 10 years ago, I am going at it again. When I am done the last week of August, I will be all ready to see my cardiologist again. I got his reluctant permission to do one round. I will tell him at appointment september 5 that I have done the equivalent of 60 IV chelation treatments. All for $200 instead of 60 IV treatments at about $150 per treatment =$9,000, a good bargain to get 180 grams of EDTA.

Bookly

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The Ford Fusion sounds great.
However, I can't cheer on "Cardio Renew." Your cardiologist was being polite. Cardio Renew is a hoax. Like many internet based magic cures, it has elaborate blogs set up designed to look independent of the Cardio Renew site, with seemingly independent positive reviews of the product.
Honest products do not engage in such trickery. Like other scams, the testimonials are anonymous (example "Christine J.") so they can't be checked.
There is no evidence that these chelation treatments do anything. Hopefully no harm done, just some expensive small bottles of vitamin drops.

Top Bottom