• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gateway Conference In San Francisco

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought it was a great presentation, anyone else get a chance to listen to it?
I thought it was a good presentation also. Paul does pretty much the same presentation. He likes to skip slides and not cover all the details, but he does get the message across. I noticed two things that many of you probably already know. A. $1000 profit per Elio and 2. Production second have of next year. : (

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There was a problem at the presentation. The slides were not coordinated with what Paul Elio said. Slides act to prompt the speaker's mind . They act as notes for the speaker, helping them tremendously. Not all of the slides were even presented.

EKH reported that PE said they had raised $99 Million. This is correct. PE said this. But PE did not say they needed an additional $272 Million. All this information is on a slide that appeared approximately one minute later. If it had been present when he was speaking, he would have also said this verbally.

PE had to essentially give the presentation without notes (because the slides act as notes). This is difficult.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Regarding the lateral acceleration slash skid resistance comment Paul made, there's been some commentary on the other thread about this regarding lock to lock skid test. I re-listened to the entire program, and Paul was explicit that it was turning the wheel as fast as possible from one locked position to the opposite locked position. Doing this at 50 miles an hour. So folks who were arguing that he must have meant something else sorry about that he was complete and clear about it.

If the Elio can in fact do that, it is one extremely stable automobile. Or Auto cycle. Or motorcycle.

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Regarding the lateral acceleration slash skid resistance comment Paul made, there's been some commentary on the other thread about this regarding lock to lock skid test. I re-listened to the entire program, and Paul was explicit that it was turning the wheel as fast as possible from one locked position to the opposite locked position. Doing this at 50 miles an hour. So folks who were arguing that he must have meant something else sorry about that he was complete and clear about it.

If the Elio can in fact do that, it is one extremely stable automobile. Or Auto cycle. Or motorcycle.
How far it is from lock to lock is the key here.

Top Bottom