• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Full Catalog 3 Wheelers Thread

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You can always depend on the French for a study in some... art.
Oeu L-Oeuf Electrique.jpg
oeu Paul Arzen 1942 Electric Egg  concept.jpg

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Getting to the end of what I have in classics. I'll probably pull some more in the form of small thumbnails and links into 3wheelers.com. Then move into more modern hardware.
But for now,... even Dr Who gets into the game... That IS a running-drivable delta trike.
whomobile20_1.jpg

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That, I impresses me. Light or reflector on front fender? Any more details?
I did a number of online searches for info on the Slyph, didn't find any. Part of the problem is that Slyph is a fairly popular word. If I knew the designer's name that would help I'm sure.
A strong reason I came up with the word Detalidon Project. It's an ugly word, but if you use that keyword in google you get easy access to material on it. The Slyph was a 70's or 60's era prototype a bit ahead of it's time. Obviously he had no idea that google searches would become a BIG way to get your ideas out there.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What has been seen, cannot be unseen!
There are some ingenious but fugly contraptions in this thread. :confused:
lol, yes, speaking of that plus the idea of keeping the weight between the wheels...
there are volumes of these factory-ready trikes, I definitely will not be posting all of them. But this one is soooo fugly, it IS cute.
Factoryn.jpg

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh, speaking of Classic fugly mixed with evil thinking... here is a real pedestrian eater, this kind of thing pops up once in a while.... I'll have to find the one made by the inventor (Jim Bede) of the DB5 aircraft for a modern comparison...
If you can imagine_n.jpg

found it, but it's not a trike..
1981 Bede Car_01.jpg

1921 Helica
1921Helica.jpg

Unknown Prop Driven Car, probably floats too, I guess find it at allcarindex.com
propdrivencar.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom