• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Front Wheel Track

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Z ... The blue on is for my son who is college bound to SOC in K Falls next fall … figure he might make it home to PDX a bit more often if it does not cost so much … I just hope he doesn’t bring his laundry with him each time …:rolleyes:
f he does bring his laundry he will either have to come more often or not change his clothes very often. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Z ... The blue on is for my son who is college bound to SOC in K Falls next fall … figure he might make it home to PDX a bit more often if it does not cost so much … I just hope he doesn’t bring his laundry with him each time …:rolleyes:
Good luck with that, my daughter made it home from college about every 2 months and that was to raid my pantry and so I could take her grocery shopping. She would leave with a car load of groceries! She was only 50 miles from home and had a Mazda 323, that Got pretty good MPGs! They only come home for a few reasons, laundry, food, and money! :(:):mad:

Top Bottom