• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Front Wheel Track

Ol' Blue

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, CompTrex if you really want that barn and tractor here's what you need to do.
You: Honey, I want to build a barn.
Wife: Why?
You: I know you love (horses, cows, pigs, goats chickens pick one you'll know she'll love) and if we had a barn, you could get some. They do need a place to stay safe and warm!
Wife: Oh honey I love you, yes you can build a barn!
You: Okay I'll be back in a bit.
Wife: Where are you going?
You: To buy a tractor.
Wife: Why do you need a tractor?
You: To build your barn, I can't clear the area, dig the holes for footing, raise the timbers by my self, now can I?
Wife: Oh, I guess not, okay. Wait where will you keep the tractor?
You: In the barn of course you won't need the whole thing for your animals, will you?
Wife: Oh I guess not.
Two years tops the whole barn is yours!

I wish it was that easy ... ;)

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I gave you the real solution you'd all laugh me out a here. I'll give you a hint; Its a religious concept that is so true it doesn't need or require human explanation or understanding to be true. LOL
PS the answer to how Paul calculated his now famous $6800 asking price is in the email from Elio Motors today. Did anyone catch it?

Ol' Blue

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured you hadn't decided on a color. :p Congratulations on reserving 2 Elios! That's cool! :) Z

Thanks Z ... The blue on is for my son who is college bound to SOC in K Falls next fall … figure he might make it home to PDX a bit more often if it does not cost so much … I just hope he doesn’t bring his laundry with him each time …:rolleyes:

Top Bottom