• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday Blog Is Out

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Motors is not giving up. We all know they are currently seeking the "Big Money" for production, and not currently on tour.
I think keeping the blog rolling, especially with design updates, which takes time and effort, is their way of letting us know it is not over.
There are folks that have been working hard on this since 2009, see you all at the finish line.
We ♥ Paul!

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since they mentioned the vapor canister...
New fuel systems are not meant to be "topped off" like the old days. When you hear the gas pump click, a few pennies more may not hurt, but topping off may foul the canister. Look it up or ask a mechanic.

MotorcycleKopp

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm sure we can all agree that it wasn't the gas tank that was moved but merely the gas cap...
Yeah, when saw the article's headline my first thought was "Really?? So the passenger seat will have more headroom now?? Awesome!!" (since, if I recall correctly, the tank is under the passenger seat -which is why there is very little headroom back there). I was actually a little happy about it, until I started reading the article. Then I realized that (like you said) they merely moved the gas cap & used incorrect language. Ugh..... I freaking swear.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, when saw the article's headline my first thought was "Really?? So the passenger seat will have more headroom now?? Awesome!!" (since, if I recall correctly, the tank is under the passenger seat -which is why there is very little headroom back there). I was actually a little happy about it, until I started reading the article. Then I realized that (like you said) they merely moved the gas cap & used incorrect language. Ugh..... I freaking swear.
The back seat "Max Headroom" is rather low because of the sloping aerodynamics of the roof, IMO. I'll tell passengers it is their private little cozy space, so kick back take a nap.

Top Bottom