• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Factory Pickup, Retail Store Pickup, Or Delivery

Critter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For all you people picking up your Elio at the factory, how are you going to register. If you register in LA.
don't you have to pay taxes and registration in LA. in order your plate? Just wondering :) GB
If it works like it does for someone in Tennessee buying a car in Georgia, All you get is a drive out tag, a temorary tag to drive on for a few weeks.
Knox County Tn has a law that you must register your car in the county you live in so they can get all their taxes from you.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it ironic that there is actually an Elio owners website when I know there are no Elio owners out there. I would bet that the majority of people on this website, like myself, have never actually seen an Elio in person.
I also find it ironic that whenever I type Elio on this website the computer underlines it in red like it doesn't recognize the word
If you add Elio to your dictionary when you do spell check that problem will go away.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it ironic that there is actually an Elio owners website when I know there are no Elio owners out there. I would bet that the majority of people on this website, like myself, have never actually seen an Elio in person.
I also find it ironic that whenever I type Elio on this website the computer underlines it in red like it doesn't recognize the word

It does the same thing with my name, I feel honored to be included in this irony with Paul.
I will see it October 18 at the Air Show:p

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That sounds suspiciously like dealer prep $$$ :( Z
It is not a "FEE", it is "pre delivery inspection". After the car hauler unloads, each car is inspected for damage. There is usually some white plastic "protective" film that needs to be removed from the hood, fenders and trunk. It is a necessary step that has to be done. :)

Top Bottom