• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Factory Pickup, Retail Store Pickup, Or Delivery

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gotta give you grief Craig... it is good to HEAR that you are HERE to point that out to Z. lol

upload_2014-9-17_18-21-47.jpeg

WHAT?

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where I live there is no bus line, no Amtrak and no airline service. We have an empty bus terminal, two abandoned RR stations, and a general aviation airport. The only way out of town is on foot, bicycle, motorcycle, car or truck or private airplane. Freight trains roll through town at 40 mph so there is no hopping them. I might try hitchhiking to Shreveport if I have to. Oh, I forgot roller blades.

Mark Zieser

Reaction score
I've had several people ask me about my window sticker, including some co-workers. One had seen the touring Creamsicle earlier this year. Another said he saw my sticker, wondered about it and Goolged it... so now I forward him my email updates.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it ironic that there is actually an Elio owners website when I know there are no Elio owners out there. I would bet that the majority of people on this website, like myself, have never actually seen an Elio in person.
I also find it ironic that whenever I type Elio on this website the computer underlines it in red like it doesn't recognize the word

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it ironic that there is actually an Elio owners website when I know there are no Elio owners out there. I would bet that the majority of people on this website, like myself, have never actually seen an Elio in person.
I also find it ironic that whenever I type Elio on this website the computer underlines it in red like it doesn't recognize the word
We used to be future Elio owners.com. I personally like to think of myself as an Elio owner now because that keeps the focus on getting it done. If it is in the future, it will always be in the future. That is my crazy way of thinking but it works for me. I have seen an Elio but I also thought this way before I had seen one in person. :-) Z

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You are correct! Yes, we are "reality challenged." One thing that we do have here is a therapist! :):p

Top Bottom