• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elios Mileage Range Vs Storage

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Might want to make a couple edits there...

SORRY . I MEANT TO SAY THE FREEWAY HAS NO BACK SEAT & A CHAIN DRIVEN REAR WHEEL .
BEEN DRIVING A FREEWAY AND WISHING IT WAS AN ELIO .....................

DSC_0281.JPG

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure. Would you count sleeping in the Elio at a highway rest stop as a "tent" or as a "hotel"? :p At least one of the nights (the last leg of the journey) we'd be able to stay with my sister's family in Boise, Idaho. I've already promised my brother-in-law a test drive :)
You would not get any rest. Everyone would be knocking on the window asking about the elio.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You would not get any rest. Everyone would be knocking on the window asking about the elio.

They better hope they knock on my window. If it's the middle of the night, at a deserted highway rest stop, and people knock on my brother's car window, then they're probably going to be looking down the barrel of a really big handgun.

I'm a little less reactionary.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They better hope they knock on my window. If it's the middle of the night, at a deserted highway rest stop, and people knock on my brother's car window, then they're probably going to be looking down the barrel of a really big handgun.

You should probably go all Game of Thrones and get a mini crossbow. Amazon also sells some, but they appear to vary wildly in quality. It won't take out a zombie (small game only), but at close range it would make some thief's night very unpleasant.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I

He best check who's knocking first; I'm sure a State Patrol wouldn't like seeing that pointing at him; and that's usually the most likely person to be checking on someone sleeping in a car.
Your brother might have to learn a little more control before he puts himself in a bad position.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I

He best check who's knocking first; I'm sure a State Patrol wouldn't like seeing that pointing at him; and that's usually the most likely person to be checking on someone sleeping in a car.
Your brother might have to learn a little more control before he puts himself in a bad position.

He's actually pretty cool-headed, the sort of guy who looks before he leaps. But when he does leap, he tucks into a cannonball and yells "Geronimo!" He'd look to see who it was first, if they were a cop or a nice old lady or whatever, before going for his gun. And I've never actually seen him "point" his gun at anybody--he always practices very keen muzzle control, indexing, etc. But I have no doubt he would draw his before I would, given the same situation.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score

They won't SEE mine unless I want them to.

Top Bottom