• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Tv Commercial - 60 Second Tv Spots (link)

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why didn't EM use the P5 in the commercial?

15392574.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
30 second Elio Commercial sighting this morning on the History West channel; 8:10am It was on a show that just followed Modern Marvels called "Alaska: Big America" It was about the history of how Alaska developed narrated by (get this) George Foreman. Covered just the big things, like the Alcan Hwy. the gold rush, the dog sleds making history racing the diphtheria vaccine to Nome during the epidemic, the Russians first discovery in the 1700's and a few others. Good show

RonnieB

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Way to go Elio! It's hard to believe there are those who still haven't heard. Everyone I tell is interested. TV spots will spread the word. Great move. Patiently waiting.....

I first got a look at the commercial on 8/12 on Fox Business. Did some research and went all in for a grand that night. I know it's not without risk but support the idea of the project and want to see them be successful :). Also I drive for work quite a bit and the Elio would be perfect for my needs.....I like the "and vehicle" concept as my truck is just not needed for most days but it is needed.

Top Bottom