• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Progress

Stephen Workman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup, hanging it up on Elio, Electra M will credit me with my money, so thats the route I will be going. Not a fan of EV, but I will have to see how it works out. At least the Solo is "in production", maybe slow, but making definite measurable progress.
Good luck, my friends. Keep your chins up. Someday Paul may get his act together, but not in my lifetime.
Already there...Sent Electra Meccanica my $250 last month. Hoping to receive my SOLO production number and anticipated date of delivery any day now.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It all depends-
a. do you smoke tobacco ?
b. is your BMI less than 25?
c. Are you on blood thinners?
d. pre-diabetic?
e. blood pressure and resting pulse "normal"?
f. touch your toes (without knee bend)
g. know the date and year?
h. easily remember family member's names?
i. not on psychotropics.
j. Can do all your ADL's
then the statistical answer is a resounding yes!!
of course you could step out your door tomorrow and be killed by a meteorite (not sure if it's a meteorite or meteor ), but that's another of my problems, same with stalagmites and stalactites. Not even sure of port and starboard! Heck, I've gotta remember where I hid my passwords.
(Me- closing in on 74)
Sorry that I asked!!!!

Scott Berridge

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Did anybody see the video or the live webcast from the investor group thing that they did on Nov 3rd? I wasn't available to watch it live, but I thought that Elio, at the very least, would make it available to view somewhere.

Top Bottom