• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Progress

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am thinking that the roll out of the 100 vehicles will precede the actural production date by only a little. Otherwise the plant would have to let the workers go back to working at Arby's and McDonalds till the 4th quarter start of production.
MK

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I am thinking that the roll out of the 100 vehicles will precede the actural production date by only a little. Otherwise the plant would have to let the workers go back to working at Arby's and McDonalds till the 4th quarter start of production.
MK
I believe they said the first 100 would be built by shift managers, and lead personal so that they know every step.
This way when the regular people start they'll have a bunch of trained people to see over them.

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's a meteorITE, once it hits the ground!
me·te·or·ite
ˈmēdēəˌrīt/
noun
  1. a meteor that survives its passage through the earth's atmosphere such that part of it strikes the ground. More than 90 percent of meteorites are of rock, while the remainder consist wholly or partly of iron and nickel.
NOT ACCORDING TO THE DAILY MAIL !
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arthquake-Japan-amid-fears-huge-tsunamis.html

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe they said the first 100 would be built by shift managers, and lead personal so that they know every step.
This way when the regular people start they'll have a bunch of trained people to see over them.
That makes sense. It would also mean that the show was well underway at the plant.
I am starting to get jazzed again after seeing the E1c. Hope they keep it up.
MK

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And the Model 3 that does come out will not be the $35K target vehicle but will instead likely be the fully optioned, premium Model 3 that would retail upwards of $50-55K+, if Tesla follows prior practices.
The base Tesla Model 3 is on target for $35K.

IMG_6408.JPG

Last edited:

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The base Tesla Model 3 is on target for $35K.
It's not that the base price won't be 35k. it's that they won't be building base models any time soon. Tesla has already said they will build only high-priced premium models until they make back their research and development investment. So, yeah, 35k is the "base price", but you can't buy it.

Top Bottom