• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On Fox News

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it interesting that no matter What the forum topic is, not matter Who started the topic, there are always people looking to start a forum brawl over Nonsense or prove they are the Only one that is right! I would bet if someone started a forum topic on Frosted Cup Cakes someone would find a way to spin it into a venomous hate of the poison of sugar. To funny. At this point it's an Imaginary Car (or what ever). Why all the personal feelings? Would you talk to anyone in Person like we talk on this forum? To someone like Zelio? She sounds like a fairly harmless (though spunky) lady with a lot to share. Again, I BOW to the forum moderators. The fact that you do this for fun and free makes you saints. Ummmph.
Frosting is killing America... :rolleyes:

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it interesting that no matter What the forum topic is, not matter Who started the topic, there are always people looking to start a forum brawl over Nonsense or prove they are the Only one that is right! I would bet if someone started a forum topic on Frosted Cup Cakes someone would find a way to spin it into a venomous hate of the poison of sugar. To funny. At this point it's an Imaginary Car (or what ever). Why all the personal feelings? Would you talk to anyone in Person like we talk on this forum? To someone like Zelio? She sounds like a fairly harmless (though spunky) lady with a lot to share. Again, I BOW to the forum moderators. The fact that you do this for fun and free makes you saints. Ummmph.
I was thinking this lately.... that many of on the forum have synchronized to the same "man cycle", if you get my drift.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I would bet if someone started a forum topic on Frosted Cup Cakes someone would find a way to spin it into a venomous hate of the poison of sugar.

If it wasn't for the sugar in sodas I could have more than doubled my $1k Elio reservation just in what I wouldn't have had to spend on cavities in the past 2 years! (after avoiding dentists like a plague due to a nightmarish experience)

Top Bottom