• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On Fox News

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Vellie, do us a favor and keep your liberal rants to yourself. None of us come on here to read that garbage.
Uh, isn't that a little like the same thing? It certainly sounds like it to me. You are simply stating your political prejudice from the other side of the spectrum. I'm afraid you can't have it both ways.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Faux has been caught in more misleading reports, false reports, outright lies, and retractions than all mainstream news medias combined. That's not a statement of politics, just a statement of fact. You can make it political if you want, but facts are facts and I am stating what numerous sources from around the world have found through fact checking reports coming from each of the major medias.

As for your video from Faux Business. It almost felt like a bad cop good cop reporting. They gave a little info or praise and then would try to show something negative and link it to Elio. On one hand the publicity and exposure from that one is good. However, I'm not sure the proper message was put forth with the back and forth reporting on that one. It could very well generate some of both believers and nay-sayers.
My comment was not political in the least. My only mistake was making the assumption that since you dislike FOX, you must support the others. Oddly enough, after getting your response to my initial quote it seems my assumption was correct. Fox is not bringing up negatives, they are being objective. It gives Paul a chance to respond. Fox asks a question or articulates a thought that many will have. For instance; will a car with only three wheels really be safe? That gives Paul the opportunity to overcome a very popular objection. I would like to make an educated guess that the whole thing is scripted anyways, so Paul could maximize his two minutes. And for the record I don't support FOX, MSNBC, CNN or any other media outlet directly. As a adult capable of cognitive thinking and objective thought I get my news from a variety of places then make an educated analysis on what is factual and what is not. Unfortunately I would be hard to categorize into a predetermined group because I don't believe that anyone one "political" group represents me completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Wait, did you guys really expect Faux News to take something good and beneficial to the people serious? Thought enough people knew by now just how bought and biased that propaganda source is. I am actually surprised it went as well as it did. I was expecting them to challenge him, the company, the vehicle, to bring up much of the online negative postings going on, and just in general be their normal jerks about something like the Elio. Faux News loves to try and downplay or outright denounce things that could be good for the common folk. So since they only made light of it and seemed a bit rushed and whimsical about, yet didn't actually make one negative comment about it, I see this as a massive win for Elio.
spoken like a true Obama liberal, go back to msnbc!

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'd have to say MSNBC has them beat in spades, but lets try and keep politics out of this.

The little 2 minute video you guys are talking about I thought was fine. I saw a different one from Fox Business a few days ago that I thought did not do them any favors. They kept rolling clips of an old 3 wheeled design rolling over during the interview again and again, and the announcer even stated "two wheels in back and two in the front is much more stable". It just didn't seem to be positive at all. If I was Paul I'd not have been happy.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3028595209001/3-wheeling-cars/#sp=show-clips
their (msnbc) rating sure don't show it!

tom k

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Faux has been caught in more misleading reports, false reports, outright lies, and retractions than all mainstream news medias combined. That's not a statement of politics, just a statement of fact. You can make it political if you want, but facts are facts and I am stating what numerous sources from around the world have found through fact checking reports coming from each of the major medias.

As for your video from Faux Business. It almost felt like a bad cop good cop reporting. They gave a little info or praise and then would try to show something negative and link it to Elio. On one hand the publicity and exposure from that one is good. However, I'm not sure the proper message was put forth with the back and forth reporting on that one. It could very well generate some of both believers and nay-sayers.
NOT TRUE! THIER RATING PROVE IT!

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it interesting that no matter What the forum topic is, not matter Who started the topic, there are always people looking to start a forum brawl over Nonsense or prove they are the Only one that is right! I would bet if someone started a forum topic on Frosted Cup Cakes someone would find a way to spin it into a venomous hate of the poison of sugar. To funny. At this point it's an Imaginary Car (or what ever). Why all the personal feelings? Would you talk to anyone in Person like we talk on this forum? To someone like Zelio? She sounds like a fairly harmless (though spunky) lady with a lot to share. Again, I BOW to the forum moderators. The fact that you do this for fun and free makes you saints. Ummmph.

I have to admit there seems to be way too much in the way of personal attacks on all the threads. If you disagree with someone's opinion (after all that is all any post is) offer a relevant point of view not an attack.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I find it interesting that no matter What the forum topic is, not matter Who started the topic, there are always people looking to start a forum brawl over Nonsense or prove they are the Only one that is right! I would bet if someone started a forum topic on Frosted Cup Cakes someone would find a way to spin it into a venomous hate of the poison of sugar. To funny. At this point it's an Imaginary Car (or what ever). Why all the personal feelings? Would you talk to anyone in Person like we talk on this forum? To someone like Zelio? She sounds like a fairly harmless (though spunky) lady with a lot to share. Again, I BOW to the forum moderators. The fact that you do this for fun and free makes you saints. Ummmph.

Point well made & shared, but don't get me started on 'sugar'! :)

Top Bottom