• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio/iav Engine Dyno Testing

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To Z's family, Elio Owners Forum and moderators.
I don't know what arrangements may be made in regards to her Elio, but If i can be of any help,
call on me. I have two car trailers, an open and an enclosed that could be used to pick up her car and take it
to Ohio if need be. I will make myself available to help in the delivery too.
Just let me know.
Dusty

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe it's time for G1 to give a refresher course on the use of the ignore feature. Never mind, I'll try my best to explain it. When you do not wish to view posts from a particular individual, all you need to do is click on their avatar, then click on ignore. Then they can share their opinions with like minded posters.

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations EZ. You just earned top spot on my ignore list.

Whew! Thought I got stuck on the "troll" list. Couldn't post all day, not sure what the deal was, but Okumasteve got it fixed. I had a strange interaction with EZ last night when I PM'ed him about replying to Z earlier in this thread...seemed pretty coldhearted, so I assumed he hadn't got the word. I got a picture of his house, and some rambling about how great it is to live in the Caribbean. No acknowledgement of my conversation....o_OVERY strange. Starting to wonder if EZ isn't a spambot.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Whew! Thought I got stuck on the "troll" list. Couldn't post all day, not sure what the deal was, but Okumasteve got it fixed. I had a strange interaction with EZ last night when I PM'ed him about replying to Z earlier in this thread...seemed pretty coldhearted, so I assumed he hadn't got the word. I got a picture of his house, and some rambling about how great it is to live in the Caribbean. No acknowledgement of my conversation....o_OVERY strange. Starting to wonder if EZ isn't a spambot.
Already have him on ignore, and don't much care what he has to say. The guy has a lot of class. Unfortunately it's all low.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Already have him on ignore, and don't much care what he has to say. The guy has a lot of class. Unfortunately it's all low.

As 'bazaar' as some of his post are, and the ridiculous font/bold/caps lock writing style, I'm starting to think he is legitimately 'insane'. Glad he's on an island! And I know which one not to go to if I ever make it to the USVI!

Top Bottom