• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio/iav Engine Dyno Testing

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I HAVE NON_REFUNDABLE MONIES DOWN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ! I made the decision to INVEST in Paul Elio and his dream ..
INVEST ! I AM AN INVESTOR . I got a tshirt and a bumper sticker !

S3 Haulover.jpg

until the ElioMobile is designed and manufactured, I have one three wheeler here to go zoom zoom …it does not suck …really do not need the enclosed vehicle with a/c until late summer, right now 80 degrees is very pleasant in an open vehicle !
135 HP at 800# zoom zoom designed 25 year ago !! BMW dependability !

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I HAVE NON_REFUNDABLE MONIES DOWN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ! I made the decision to INVEST in Paul Elio and his dream ..

View attachment 4013
until the ElioMobile is designed and manufactured, I have one three wheeler here to go zoom zoom …it does not suck …really do not need the enclosed vehicle with a/c until late summer, right now 80 degrees is very pleasant in an open vehicle !

Wow EZ, you TRUELY are in your own little world....and Blackbird was 100% right. You posted what many, hell, all might consider a heartless reply to a Zelio post. For your information, and you might want to write this down for later reference, Zelio passed away a couple of days ago. Just thought you should be aware.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 4013
Congratulations EZ. You just earned top spot on my ignore list.

Top Bottom