• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, I click on the link and it takes me to the location. This is where it gets odd. I'm lookin at the map image with the thumbnail image in the lower left, It shows parkin lots with cars. I click on the thumbnail to see that image. It brings up an older image with NO PARKIN LOT! That big lot to the east of the main building, it's green! At the bottom of the image it says it is a 2018 image. They probably did pave it this year, but why is Google showing me this older image?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, I click on the link and it takes me to the location. This is where it gets odd. I'm lookin at the map image with the thumbnail image in the lower left, It shows parkin lots with cars. I click on the thumbnail to see that image. It brings up an older image with NO PARKIN LOT! That big lot to the east of the main building, it's green! At the bottom of the image it says it is a 2018 image. They probably did pave it this year, but why is Google showing me this older image?
It's obvious that they don't love you Johnny.
They do things that way because they can.
They don't show anyone the love anymore.
We exist in this world only to serve them.

I'm not crazy about the fact that they're displaying HD ground views of most Americans' residences.
You used to have to have a signed release to publicize recognizable images of someones private property.
I think, by law, in most jurisdictions unless it's for the news industry, you still do. Anymore it's basically who cares?
They certainly don't! I think I heard some years ago that you can request to have your property blurred out of focus.
But, going by what you observed on your computer, it may take them years to finally get around to doing it.
I have to imagine that it's not very high on their priority list.

I'm sure all these issues resolve themselves when all the AI that they are buying up becomes self-aware.

Last edited:
Top Bottom