• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to make a thread to capture infocand pictures that are about the factory rather than the vehicle itself. I'm going to start this off with some pictures from today (in a couple of hours) at the factory. I'll edit this post so it will have the pictures.

IMG_20151127_152946.jpg

Not much to see but from another gate, you could make out the Elio sign right in the center of this picture. It is facing to the left here though. It was too far away from me to take a picture where it would show better without driving in and there are no trespassing signs on the fence. Sure, the gate is open but I'm not going to assume it would be okay. So, this is it. Hey, Elio, why not a sign we can see from the road?

By the way, the Elio sign edge is the little white thing just to the left of the stop sign pole.

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The van out front is from Payne...
Founded in 1956, The Payne Company is a full-service mechanical contractor, providing its clients with construction and related services. Based in Shreveport, La., the firm runs two divisions: Payne Mechanical Contractors and Payne Mechanical Services. The former handles mechanical projects for designing, building, planning and other negotiated basis and serves the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi while the latter provides technical services in the form of repair, maintenance and operations. The firm serves the multifamily, commercial and industrial sectors in the region.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
CLOVIS Cars.JPG
CLOVIS Cars.JPG

Maybe you can't tell from the picture but ALL the parking lots are full of Hyundai cars. This is a picture from Google Maps taken in 2018.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You can't see the cars at that resolution,,, and that image.
funny thing,,, I looked for that image at home on my tablet and got a newer image with cars, but could not post that image, because I don't know how, I'm sure.
I get to work and try to find the image with cars and can't! Why would a search show a older image anyway? I can't find it but there is a image with cars.

Last edited:

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok I'm back home on my crappy little tablet and the cars are back. also, New buildings on the east side of the property. They were not there when I looked today at work on my pc.
Dropped pin
Near 12, LA
https://maps.app.goo.gl/PRJd6
This is the address of the image on my tablet.

Top Bottom