• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Erks Me To No End

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL yep like so
Office:
2it272q.jpg

Race car!
20kdi09.jpg
Wow, nice set up! Love it.

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
it would be nice to have someone available, but if I worked for EM there is no way I'd want that job .... no matter what a representative would say, we have a few members who would label it as being a lie .... no matter how much info was given, they would demand more ..... no matter how open the responses were, they would holler that there was a coverup .... recently we've had folks join who in their opening post announce they have been banned from this and/or other EM related sites and go on to say they expect to be banned again .... it would be great if straight forward discussions could take place but I don't know if that is possible with some who come with an agenda to sew discontent
Boy howdy! I fully agree with you there JEB. It would be like Daniel in the lion's den but with no reprieve!! I think that probably It's best that no official from Elio participate in a forum like ours. What purpose would it serve other than to have a whipping boy/girl/person when things take a perceived turn for the worse and to grind on them when they can't answer (whether due to not having the knowledge or just plain can't due to sensitivity of the information requested)? Nope, nothing to be gained even if we say we'll limit it to "benign" questions. How long would it take to escalate with charges of covering up info or putting us off or... You get the idea. Nope, this needs to be a seperation of church and state situation.

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is Elio….pie in the sky? Sure, some of it is.
Is Elio….A remarkable concept? You betcha.

I joined this process with my eyes wide open. I only invested money I could lose. If you don't hold fast to specific dates and understand this company is evolving before our eyes this company and it's story could be something we pass on to our grandchildren. Yep, I was involved in that project from the beginning. I took a chance.

There are too many bad things going on in our world today. Terrorists, beheadings and child molestation to name a few. The Elio Motor Company, with its minor struggles is a bright spot in human optimism and determination. Keep up the good work.

Is you glass half full or half empty ? It's all a matter of outlook.
Let's take a look, my glass is (wait a minute.. Glug, glug, glug) only half full. Don't worry though, it showed get filled up any minute now!

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Dwarasim,

All things being equal, I don't know if I'd put an all-in $1000 right now. But there's several other forum members that might, it just depends. :)

All you can do is educate yourself. When you feel comfortable and ready, you'll put down your deposit, refundable or non-. It's up to you!

I might . In April at the NY Auto Show , I could be convinced to write that check .
I trust my gut and if after asking specific questions , the answers pass the smell test , I will leave with a very high reserve # :cool:

Top Bottom