• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just went in on some Elio Motors stock so soon I will own a very tiny portion of the company. :D

This is just more incentive for me to keep following along on this journey. :cool:
Now that you are an official owner, I can rest assured that you will keep EM on task to better guarantee the 2016 production target date.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At some point, I'll want to sell the shares I buy during the 7-day window. How will I be able to do that?

Oh oh, you didn't read any of the fine print?

It pretty much spells out that you will be hanging on to this for a looong time before you can sell it, if ever.

This is a speculative investment at best. We want it to work out, but you only invest what you know can very well be lost.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's hard to believe it's been 5 months in the Reg A+ process already. It will be interesting to see if it will sell out in the first week, or whether it will run through the end of December.
You're right, it is hard to believe. Time has just been screaming by. In terms of Elio-years, it seems like it's been slow, but it has actually been pretty speedy for all they've gotten done with their handful of full time employees (17). Kind of amazing really.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not getting any :( I put in for 25 shares back when that was a possibility, but it was mostly just out of support for the company and the concept of equity crowdfunding. I'm super excited to see this succeeding! But the new minimum of 50 shares ($600) is too many clams to fork out just now. All well. Viva la Elio!
If I hadn't been reminded I would be FORCED (by federal law) to take some money out of my IRA this coming year, I wouldn't have put in my 50 shares worth. Plus I get a little extra business int he door, so .... but its really just a gesture, I don't expect to see it back again. But who knows? In 10 years my 50 shares could be worth $50,000. Odds are actually somewhat better than a lottery ticket, at least by a little.

Top Bottom