• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting situation they're in now. Let's say they get SEC approval before the end of the day Wednesday, do they shut off the indications and start the 7-day window immediately or give it a few days for those who want to wait for the P5 reveal to get in? (although, there's an argument that anyone remotely interested should have indicated interest already)

I could see the P5 drawing quite a bit more investor interest, but these new investors could be left out if the full $25 Million is collected before the 7-day period ends. On the other hand, if they don't get the full amount in the week, opening up share purchases to the public as soon after the reveal as possible may help EM reach the $25 Million goal.
The SEC will likely define how and when to close the window. But there is nothing stopping SE or EM to continue to collect emails for future opportunities or news updates (oriented to potential investors).

I would guess EM will want this to be a clean and upfront conclusion with visible success, and as little controversy as possible. Then they have a hugely better position so as to work other sources or start other program ideas held in their 'brain-trust' (oh brother where art thou? ).
Of course the (almost) top gorilla in the room is making the AVTM (or ATVM ? ) submission happy. (the TOP being actual full fiunding)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Excerpt from the email I received this afternoon:

"As you know, Elio Motors is likely to hear back from the Securities and Exchange Commission any day regarding authorization to make a formal stock offer under the Regulation A+ offering exemption. It is one of the most exciting times in our history and we appreciate your interest in the company.

Upon receiving authorization from the SEC, we will begin selling shares within approximately 24 hours. It will be important for you to continue to check your email inbox, as we will inform you via email about the timing of the offering. Our goal is to give you as much advance notice as possible, but it is difficult for us to predict exactly when the SEC’s authorization will occur."

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As I understand it. as soon as EM receives approval, EM, SE must stop collecting names. EM could give notice of the start date - time.
They have to stop collecting for the A+. They could still collect for other uses, so long as the relationship to the A+ is broken and represented that way clearly. One clear way is to go elsewhere. They collect email for their news letter for example. They could start an Elio Motors Investors News Letter, open to anyone, and that would be equal to what I mean.

I'm not sure SE would want to post that invitation on their website, but they could if they wanted to(if Elio motors paid for it)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's the latest charts, they continue to show the largest gains are after the better announcements.
I would expect, that if the SEC says close it, and there is any delay between the public announcement and actual closing, there would be a huge jump.
A-PlusProgram1.png
A-PlusProgram2.png
A-PlusProgram3.png
A-PlusProgram4.png
A-PlusProgram5.png
A-PlusProgram6.png

Top Bottom