• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I probably reacted to this definition, a characterization really, about 'guessing'.
Inherently, planning IS guessing. It's reasoned and risk estimated guessing. But it is an unjustified derogatory statement to characterize that as guessing.
By the same token, stating you will get up tomorrow at 5am, that is also -guessing-. It is misleading to quantify it that way.
I'm guessing you over thought my misplaced sense of humor.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Little heated this morning, had to watch the 3year-old for half the day yesterday. I envy the energy that little tiger has! DO-NOT do that to your grandfather!

Anyway the low ball estimate for 25mil is 5k average / hr, high ball is 10k/hr. We've been doing 10k since last Friday.
So -best guess- 32 hours from now at the soonest, more or less. ( yes am hoping it's today )
Poor grampa. ROFL

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Little heated this morning, had to watch the 3year-old for half the day yesterday. I envy the energy that little tiger has! DO-NOT do that to your grandfather!

Anyway the low ball estimate for 25mil is 5k average / hr, high ball is 10k/hr. We've been doing 10k since last Friday.
So -best guess- 32 hours from now at the soonest, more or less. ( yes am hoping it's today )
I'm anticipating a last-minute kick, so am going with today.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cf.png

Top Bottom