• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Colorado

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey all! Once again, I had a great evening with Dan, his wife Vicky and Hector aka G1 or Goofyone. 2 1/2 hours of conversation with great people. We started our evening with a toast to Z. Hard to believe it has been 6 months since her passing.
Steve sorry you couldn't make it. Hope everything's okay.

Still working on get together later this summer. How does the secound Saturday in August (the 8th) sound for everyone? Noonish (lunch), 3ish (drinks and appetizers) or evening (dinner)? Let me know.

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey all! Once again, I had a great evening with Dan, his wife Vicky and Hector aka G1 or Goofyone. 2 1/2 hours of conversation with great people. We started our evening with a toast to Z. Hard to believe it has been 6 months since her passing.

Still working on get together later this summer. How does the secound Saturday in August (the 8th) sound for everyone? Noonish (lunch), 3ish (drinks and appetizers) or evening (dinner)? Let me know.
Had a great time, Sharon - it's always fun sharing the even with folks who share a common passion! It was fantastic, too, to be able to coordinate with G1's schedule and to meet up.

Hector, you need to let us know if and when you'll be in town again - any excuse for a beer!!

We'll join you at the next one, Sharon - whenever, wherever!

stevecaz

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

I'm glad everyone had a great time! Everything is okay, I had to help one of my kids out of a problem. I still would like to meet everyone.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

I will see what I can do for Aug 8th and will let you know. I would be good with lunch, 3pm, or evening.

Where did you meet in June?

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will see what I can do for Aug 8th and will let you know. I would be good with lunch, 3pm, or evening.

Where did you meet in June?
Old Chicago on Union in Lakewood. Great beer menu! Food is okay. Had I known where G1 was staying, we could have gone to the one right across the street from his hotel. Next time I'll ask!;)

Okay went to put my usual wink and smile on the end and was floored by the number of options I have now! I'm so confused:confused:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I should be looking at the schedule of events more often - just came across a note in the blog for a tour event TONIGHT @ 5:30 - 8pm at Bandimere Speedway. Gotta go take a shower....
I just saw it as well, to hot ( 88 right now) to crawl out of A/C and stand in the Sun. Have fun Dan we'll catch the next one!

Top Bottom