• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio And Gas Prices

At what price would you not but an Elio?

• $2.75

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $2.25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I told myself last year I would fill up a 300 gallon tank if it went below 2.50 again. It will hurt the pocketbook a little but It would take me 20 weeks to use up just driving to work. If the price went up Id be saving money and if it went down Id just buy at the pump and leave my barrel for reserve. Sure wish I had my Elio !

champsman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I told myself last year I would fill up a 300 gallon tank if it went below 2.50 again. It will hurt the pocketbook a little but It would take me 20 weeks to use up just driving to work. If the price went up Id be saving money and if it went down Id just buy at the pump and leave my barrel for reserve. Sure wish I had my Elio !

better add some fuel stabilizer in case you let it set

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score

If you are serious, you should check if you need some sort of EPA approval. Also, if you are not on a farm, many local gov'ts. have limits on large containers of such products in residential areas. Something about not blowing up your neighbors.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are serious, you should check if you need some sort of EPA approval. Also, if you are not on a farm, many local gov'ts. have limits on large containers of such products in residential areas. Something about not blowing up your neighbors.

blah, blah, blah. Government regulations...
Just dig a hole, bury a tank and be done with it. We won't tell.
Or have an above ground tank, paint it like a watermelon, and call it lawn art. 'Course there's probably a regulation against that as well...:rolleyes:

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
blah, blah, blah. Government regulations...
Just dig a hole, bury a tank and be done with it. We won't tell.
Or have an above ground tank, paint it like a watermelon, and call it lawn art. 'Course there's probably a regulation against that as well...:rolleyes:

Some people are sooo picky about spilling gas in their drinking water. I don't know why they just don't drink beer.

Top Bottom