• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"elio Ambassador"

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just read a message on the Elio Facebook page about a suggestion the Elio offer incentives to future owners to promote the brand. Here was my comment, slightly modified:

When I tell people about Elio I go to the web page on my phone. Trouble is, that they kind of have to dig around to learn everything about the whole concept of Elio. . .lots of small text. How about a real downloadable SALES brochure. Being electronic it can be instantly changed by Corporate such as the switch to galvanized steel but would list page by page specs, colors, options, etc. Plus a sales app that we can have on our phones and say "here, this is an Elio". Being on a phone or small tablet the sales brochure would be more visual than txt.
Finally on a separate tract (ADD??). I would pay for magnetic bumper stickers small profile stickers. I will not put an adhesive sticker on any painted surface and reluctantly put them of glass. At least with magnetic signs you can move them around to protect the surface or replace them as they fade.

Your thoughts?
I like your idea and I agree I wish there was a simple brochure we could print off and hand out. I also think Elio Motors should send out a huge poster to each Pep Boys stores....."Coming Soon, the future of personal transportation" Web site address for more details and how to order one.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Someone posted a Billfold flyer yesterday. I can't find it now. It had a photo of the P5 and the basic info and contact info. when printed, about the size of a 3 x 5 card. Did it get pulled down?

Top Bottom