• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"elio Ambassador"

vietvetx2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I just read a message on the Elio Facebook page about a suggestion the Elio offer incentives to future owners to promote the brand. Here was my comment, slightly modified:

When I tell people about Elio I go to the web page on my phone. Trouble is, that they kind of have to dig around to learn everything about the whole concept of Elio. . .lots of small text. How about a real downloadable SALES brochure. Being electronic it can be instantly changed by Corporate such as the switch to galvanized steel but would list page by page specs, colors, options, etc. Plus a sales app that we can have on our phones and say "here, this is an Elio". Being on a phone or small tablet the sales brochure would be more visual than txt.
Finally on a separate tract (ADD??). I would pay for magnetic bumper stickers small profile stickers. I will not put an adhesive sticker on any painted surface and reluctantly put them of glass. At least with magnetic signs you can move them around to protect the surface or replace them as they fade.

Your thoughts?

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just read a message on the Elio Facebook page about a suggestion the Elio offer incentives to future owners to promote the brand. Here was my comment, slightly modified:

When I tell people about Elio I go to the web page on my phone. Trouble is, that they kind of have to dig around to learn everything about the whole concept of Elio. . .lots of small text. How about a real downloadable SALES brochure. Being electronic it can be instantly changed by Corporate such as the switch to galvanized steel but would list page by page specs, colors, options, etc. Plus a sales app that we can have on our phones and say "here, this is an Elio". Being on a phone or small tablet the sales brochure would be more visual than txt.
Finally on a separate tract (ADD??). I would pay for magnetic bumper stickers small profile stickers. I will not put an adhesive sticker on any painted surface and reluctantly put them of glass. At least with magnetic signs you can move them around to protect the surface or replace them as they fade.

Your thoughts?
I really like that. Like you, when I show people the Elio website, or pictures, it is not really easy to show features, and styling quickly. A sales brochure would be great. It will also be collectible memorabilia in about 10 years as we wax poetic about how Elio started to our kids. They will be impressed that you own one of the first year models. They will marvel at our persistence waiting for 3 years for the opportunity to go to Shreveport to pick up the (Yellow???) one. Yes, we need a slick brochure to share with our friends.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Your thoughts?
Have you seen this one
upload_2016-8-19_16-24-14.png

and my avatar is a sticker I had made. You can't sell them but you can give them away.

vietvetx2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I found it on the EM website. Just under Features, where it should be.
Yes I see it toon on my laptop but not on my phone
Have you seen this one
View attachment 11057
and my avatar is a sticker I had made. You can't sell them but you can give them away.
"The Details" segment is easier to to find on my laptop. I did find it on my phone but I had to dig a little.
Thanks.

Top Bottom