• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, so it's either 0, 2.4 or 2.5% for the Solo. I don't think that'll make a difference in many buying decisions.

If the Elio doesn't come to fruition, it seems like a Solo isn't a bad option (similar cost to own for me over ten years, but more of the cost is up front).

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Ffejdnallon, welcome from sunny New Mexico. Many of us started with small reservation amounts

Just a little FYI on Ffejdnallon; he did that "Post and Run" on Monday, and hasn't been back since.
Shame too, I was hoping he would have stuck around and added some additional info on the Solo

Stephen Workman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just a little FYI on Ffejdnallon; he did that "Post and Run" on Monday, and hasn't been back since.
Shame too, I was hoping he would have stuck around and added some additional info on the Solo
Coss,
Click on over to soloowners.net
You can get additional info there.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A space reserved for the Solo appears on the published SEMA floorplan.
Information saying that they plan to show the solo there is on both the ElecM and Jeff Holland facebooks, However...

I got this in an email response from Jerry Kroll at 7:12 EDT this evening (Wednesday Oct. 26, 2016)...
"I’m still not 100% sure that this will happen, but it could. We’ll post images online if we get that set up. - Jerry"

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
solored.jpg Click to Enlarge

Last edited:
Top Bottom