• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E1c Unveiled

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
One thing I noticed is that they must have run out of Elgin instrument clusters.
MK
We can always hope.
I asked EM if that was the final release version and they said:
59c32fde7fc?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2F2016%2Fdefault-avatar-80.png

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Nov 17, 18:49 EST

Stay tuned Coss for a interior news and review... coming in the near future.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it's no elgin, deo gratias.

Not to be a downer, but it's stated that the E1c is 80% of the production version.
That leaves 20% still in development & I suspect the Elgin dash is part of that. I
just don't get why the Elgin dash isn't in the E1c or any of the other 'test' versions.
being-confused-smiley-emoticon.gif

PS: Why wouldn't EM want the public to see 'it' at the "Big Reveal"?????

Last edited:

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not to be a downer, but it's stated that the E1c is 80% of the production version.
That leaves 20% still in development & I suspect the Elgin dash is part of that. I
just don't get why the Elgin dash isn't in the E1c or any of the other 'test' versions.

Maybe they're still optimizing the ergonomics of the Elgin (readability under direct sunlight, dial rotation speed, etc.).

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I think they are STILL having internal conflicts over it.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maybe they're still optimizing the ergonomics of the Elgin (readability under direct sunlight, dial rotation speed, etc.).
Last January I wrote a fairly technical white paper dealing with all these issues complete with footnotes, diagrams and photographs. i took the line that if it had to be kept, it could be significantly improved in certain particular regards. maybe someone listened. but maybe not. and maybe they're still hassling about it.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Last January I wrote a fairly technical white paper dealing with all these issues complete with footnotes, diagrams and photographs. i took the line that if it had to be kept, it could be significantly improved in certain particular regards. maybe someone listened. but maybe not. and maybe they're still hassling about it.
Hopefully it's something Paul will have to let go of.
He may like it, but he's about the only one.

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom