• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Custom Paint Options

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Somewhere along the line, someone asked us to watch vehicle colors as we traveled. I have observed the following over the last 3 or 4 trips to Roseburg. I am choosing to only report cars since the Elio is definitely not a pickup or truck. I saw a variety of reds, a variety of blues, black, white, one orange, some sort of brownish colors, silver, gold, green (usually dark). The only yellow I saw was a pickup. This was all on I-5 so it wasn't simply local traffic. :-) Z

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Orange or Creamsicle Car Color:
image.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, I think I resemble that! LOL :) Z
I agree.......and very complimentary by the way. I may choose creamsicle as well or decide to go with a two-tone body color marshmallow and creamsicle: White = fresh, clean, young and modern (I was 40 years ago), but still like white because it doesn't show the dirt so my Elio is fresher, cleaner, longer.............. combined with a touch of orange factor. I recall white and orange custom paint on some of the Chevy Classic Cars and liked it.

Top Bottom