• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Atvm Loan Requirement Changes

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a friend that bought a brand new one in 1964 for right around $1,200. My father bought a brand new 1956 Chevrolet with the V8 for $2,100. 1972 chevelle brand new, 350 V8, turbo 350, power steering, power brakes and air conditioning $3,600.

Last edited:

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why?
What new proof have you discovered, that you can provide a link to, that says they're (EM) not going to be able to go to production in 2017?
Or are you doing a hater impression?

I have no proof. I just look at the past where they keep pushing it back. If you want, you can screenshot my post. I didn't say anything about production. I said driving it. This is in regards to the average person.

I'm going on past missed deadlines/targets/expected production dates. Every time I say they won't hit that target, someone has a witty response or comeback. Not too long after, that date is missed.

So again, screenshot my post. If it any of the reservation holders are owning and driving their Elio in 2017, feel free to call me out. You can call me anything you want. I will admit I'm wrong. I'd buy one if it ends up getting made.

Top Bottom