• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Atvm Loan Requirement Changes

Gregw

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Looks like they moved the goal post. Whatever alternative to that loan Elio has should become first priority. I don't think they have a chance to get that money. It is my opinion that loan was intended for something, anything that does not use fossil fuels.

Sidecar Bob

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are a reservation holder you will receive an Email that states what is being done to meet the new requirements.

The “Base price” has been locked in at $ 7,300.

There are other incentives for all-in non-refundable reservation holders.

Please check ELIO Motors wed site for more information.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like they moved the goal post. Whatever alternative to that loan Elio has should become first priority. I don't think they have a chance to get that money. It is my opinion that loan was intended for something, anything that does not use fossil fuels.

Well, since the DOE where the ones who invited Elio to apply for the ATVM loan, and even changed the rules so that 3-wheelers could apply, I think there is a genuine chance that Elio can get the loan if they do the required due diligence. :)

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At this point, can EM ask for more money? Back when they applied for the loan $189 mil. would have been enough, but now, it looks like EM will need $272 mil.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It does make you wonder if Elio does not get the loan what is their back up plan?
image.jpeg

Top Bottom