• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another Elio Blog With Nothing New...

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

IMG_20160106_160451681.jpg

New development:

There are now unconfirmed reports of an Elio spotted in my driveway, I repeat, there have been unconfirmed sightings of an Elio currently parked in my driveway. I will investigate theses claims and report back first quarter tomorrow when confirmation has been made of this historical event!

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I visit this site less and less as time goes on. I have begun to delete the Eilo blogs without even reading them.

I had high interest at the beginning but that has faded. I am all in including stock but I don't need to follow as closely. I have moved on to other exciting parts of my life. Still have high hopes it will reach fruition .

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I visit this site less and less as time goes on. I have begun to delete the Eilo blogs without even reading them.

I had high interest at the beginning but that has faded. I am all in including stock but I don't need to follow as closely. I have moved on to other exciting parts of my life. Still have high hopes it will reach fruition .
Yep.
Hard to maintain a high level of enthusiasm for this long. It's exhausting.

BillJ

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I wish they'd quit with the tours around the country, when they haven't even gotten the production line built....

First things first. They're doing it all backwards.... Barring a miracle, it will not be built this year. Mark my words.

toxotes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not saying your wrong, but we do need to keep up our Elio smiles. After all, don't we keep putting on our, I love where I work smiles everyday? What's one more year?....Misery loves company and ELIOOWNERS is company, hell, we are all family here. Lets keep up the smiles ....as fake as they may be. for in the end we still have ELIOOWNERS, (each other), right?

Top Bottom