• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another Elio Blog With Nothing New...

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me, or have the past dozen or so blog entries just been rehashing the same old news? I suppose it's good to know they are still alive over there, but Im not sure this is any better than silence.

PE_Milk.jpg

Still hoping this venture works out... ;)

cantwait

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's not just you. When there is nothing new to report, and there is a blog to publish, rehashing is just about the only option. It about 10 minutes, I will be "celebrating" 3 years of following this saga. While there have been a few tidbits here and there, I'm becoming convinced that Elio has created a perpetual motion machine.
1) Send us money.
2) We promise nothing.
3) Our next prototype will be the real deal.
4) We can't test our current prototype because it costs too much money.
5) Our current prototype doesn't have any of the cool features the production model will have.
6) More money is coming right around the corner.
7) It's really hard to start up an autocycle company.
8) We'll be in production in 12-18 months.
9) Send us money. (see # 1 - repeat)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
10. show a few pics of folks in and around the Display
11. Update the tour list
12. Show another pic of the engine
13. show the 25 units being built
14. regurgitate the party line- newest travel option since roller skates
15. when, perhaps, maybe (not) funding 's in place

DaveM

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm sorta' running out of patience myself. I haven't been to this site in a while....can anyone tell me when the latest production date is scheduled?
I've actually sent two Emails asking for my refundable deposit back......no answer. I thick almost three years is long enough for me to wait.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me, or have the past dozen or so blog entries just been rehashing the same old news? I suppose it's good to know they are still alive over there, but Im not sure this is any better than silence.

PE_Milk.jpg

Still hoping this venture works out... ;)
It is kind of you (and the rest of us), who are already saturated with Elio info. To the noobs on FB and elsewhere just finding out about Elio Motors, it's all new.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is kind of you (and the rest of us), who are already saturated with Elio info. To the noobs on FB and elsewhere just finding out about Elio Motors, it's all new.

And just think..... We don't have the likes of Wildermuth, Nash, and Buyea constantly stirring the pot over here.

Top Bottom