• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

And Now... The P5!

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, ive never seen lost in translation.... or ever heard of Olive Kittridge.... what is OT?

murray nailed the part though... its exactly as it is supposed to be... I guess the humor is lost on some, but he was very funny in that movie... its subtle, but everywhere.
I just couldn't find the depth in his performance in that one. Lost in translation - he was nominated for an Oscar, won Golden Globe. Sofia Coppola who wrote the script and got the Oscar. He's a supporting role a little later in the HBO series of Olive Kittridge, he has a good measure of dark humor as widower who connects with Olive who is chronically suicidal (in the book she kills herself, in the series she doesn't), I think he's best when a bit dark. OT = off topic. :)

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This wont happen
You are right! This won't happen.
I recently read an article about Ferrari's "reputation" for going up in flames. IIRC, The factory was using a petroleum based seam sealer in the engine compartment, "a little too close" to the exhaust system. I guess it took a few years to figure it out.
It was NOT a fueling issue.:)

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if I will see the P5 in my driveway by the time I retire again? 2 years 1 month no more contacts for me I am done . I want my ELIO.

Last edited:
Top Bottom