• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

An Observation

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
today they will be at an Albuquerque, NM – Pep Boys .... I don't recall them staging a display at a Pep Boys, I wonder if that is an indicator for future stops

Thanks for mentioning this, I didn't realize they had this planned. Yes, as far as I can remember, this is their first real connection with Pep Boys and Pep Boys being an active participant.

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 3.6 miles from their right now. Quick - give me some burning questions (that they may actually answer).
I don't know if I'm too late, but I would like to know more about the "dry paint process" they are planning to use. How does it work, and who's system/technology they plan to use?:D

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Okay. I'm smartassed enough that I'm going to actually ask them those questions...

I had to come up with questions fast! :D

Number 3 is a real Elio question. ;)

Enjoy the viewing, Ty.

Again on the sarcasm side, you should grab one of the tour employees, and get a serious look and say "Hey <their first name>! Jeff from the Independence, MO stop back in July, says 'hey'." :caked:

Reactions: DWR
Top Bottom