• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

An Observation

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I find it interesting to watch the locations selected for tour stops .... realizing that while focusing on their major markets, they also try to reach smaller market areas .... given that they only have so many dates to work with, I can see that as being a delicate balancing act .... Jerome and his folks do an exceptional job, they have kept the company going during some pretty lean times .... it makes sense to me that when we see events scheduled for certain locations every year, those locations have proven to be productive .... along that line, Barrett-Jackson Auto Auctions must be productive opportunities .... today they will be at an Albuquerque, NM – Pep Boys .... I don't recall them staging a display at a Pep Boys, I wonder if that is an indicator for future stops

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think (with some reason) that Elio has good connections with Barrett-Jackson. Those auctions aren't for repos and off-lease sedans; they're for collectible cars of various sorts. Lots of people interested in oddball cars attend those auctions; good place to show off another oddball car! It's about stirring up interest and keeping the pot boiling.

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[QUOTE=".... today they will be at an Albuquerque, NM – Pep Boys .... I don't recall them staging a display at a Pep Boys, I wonder if that is an indicator for future stops[/QUOTE]

I bet the PEP Boys mechanics are equally interested in the stop; probably the first look at what they will be servicing.:p

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At the Barrett in Palm Beach, and a visit to a Jacksonville mall (somewhat seedy) this past year, there was more "action" in the mall.at Barrett Surrounded by other special automotive business, and still being on a corner store near the action it was lightly received- good for me got to sit/climb extended periods of time in Palm Beach- also, an aside- the mall was free, you had to pay for the auction to get to the E

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW?!?!?!?!
Have you left yet?

Yeah...

Print out the post about my phone call from Patrick Nicolas and try to find out WTF that's all about. Thanks Ty.
Patrick's number was 516-478-9005. That was both the incoming and outgoing number.

Last edited:
Top Bottom