• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

500 Members

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
A week ago we had 500 members. Today we have 550 members. Ten percent growth in a week. Not bad!

With the reservations list growing as much as it is I can see us welcoming many more members over the next few months and it will get even crazier as we move closer to production over the next year.

Paolo

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I offer a major thanks to Steve, the moderators, and anyone else involved with with the establishment and operation of this site. Kudos^3.
I also offer thanks to my fellow members and Future Elio owner friends who participate and offer, more often than not, great content.
Let's drive.

ElioShawn

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Fun, fun, fun - i can't wait to join an Elio Car Club in L.A., CA! It would be so much fun to be in a long line of Elio's driving to the beach or somewhere else fun like an Elio member ONLY picnic party! With savings like this, Elio owners and car club members and have alot of fun events!!!

Have an Elio day!! :-) Lol!!

ElioShawn

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I've paid $500 of the $1,000 of the "All In", can't wait to 'upgrade' and pay the remaining $500 so i can get my reservation numbers - having an Elio frenzy guys!!!

Have an Elio day!!
Shawn

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As of today I'm all in , thinking of silver with black fenders but will hold off to see all options especially body stripes etc.

Top Bottom